Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thoughts...

I don't know if I did the right thing.
But is there even a right or wrong in this situation?

One day, just that one fine day, it could be my medicine making me cranky,
I just decided to lash at you,
for not replying my birthday wish,
and not replying my message when I missed you.

Well, maybe I did the right thing, because the response you gave me just slapped me real hard in the face and woke me up, from this delusion that I've been living in that you still miss me.

I finally see the truth, I am no one to you.
Who am I to think that you'd still miss me?

Felicia is right, I should just let go a long time ago,
why am I still keeping my hopes up and torture myself?
Even she agreed that you wouldn't even bothered to explain yourself when I confronted you. This just proved everything.

From then on, I have decided,
to just let it all go. All these while, it has just been me playing mind games with myself.
Can't help but laugh and shake my head now. Tsk.

I guess you're trying to be like your brother, #justsaying.
But I hope you don't get all these stuffs into your head so much you'll be an ass.
May you succeed in whichever things you want to accomplish in this lifetime, and don't give up easily on things that are worth the pain.

Well, I didn't worth the pain so yeah.

Hopefully after this post there'll be no more stuffs about you anymore.
I need to move on,
and strive to achieve great things in life too.

Found a quote which said something like this -
"Sometimes when you give up on someone, it’s not because you don’t care anymore but because you realize they don’t"

Okay sleepytime. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment