Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Updates

Downloaded some free photography apps (cheapskate I know) from iTunes and am loving them! So many functions! Like lomo and holga!

Realised im spending 3/4 of my time using my phone even after when I reached home. I'd rather just sit there and use my phone than turning on my laptop

Exams coming in less than 2 months and ive not even started revision yet!
I'm so gonna regret if I don't start now.

Been spending loads of money on shopping ONLINE & momma has not been very happy about it every time there's a new parcel for me lol.

Honeycolor.com is having free shipping now and I'm so tempted to get more coloured contacts! Already got 4 pairs ( 1 unopened) and I haven't touched my normal lenses for a damn long time. I know it's bad for my eyes but I just can't bear to see myself without the big eyed lenses now x(

I wanna buy green, blue, hazel and violet too! But abit too much? Cuz I don't wear thick makeups often. And if I wear those without eye makeup I'll look scary.
But I want them ALL!!!!

I love brown and grey too :D so pretty hiakhiakhiak!

Okay update again. Need get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment