Monday, April 30, 2012

Updates

I know I shouldn't be doing this again because I might just end up binging, but......
I'm going back to meal replacements

MAJOR :(

I gained 4kg back recently and I'm only 2kgs away from going back to my original weight last April.
Super tempted to eat food especially RICE (Omg i love rice like SO much) but I have to curb it and think of all the pretty clothes!

Haven't been jogging for weeks due to my injured right shint, I'm so so dead because my half marathon is less than a month away. Swimming and kickboxing lessons are still ongoing but I feel I eat more than I lose.

So meal replacement is my only way out because even exercise is not helping much.

Oh on a sidenote, I have tendered my resignation at South-Asia on 17th April 2012.
Last day of work on 10 May 2012, requested to leave early as I want to take a little break before I start on my new job.

It's not an accounting job, just an admin job at City Hall to help out chicky as his boss opened a new company. He says I can study during worktime as long I finish my work so I accepted it. :) Plus the fact that I've lost all my motivation to go South-Asia to work, especially when I have to work on Saturdays. And it's not helping when you have a stiff relationship with your boss.
I'm gonna miss Felicia and Kim Poh so much because they bring so much joy to me at work :( But all good things come to an end, don't they?
Been here for 2 years and I think it's time to move on!

Okay I'm actually blogging from office during lunchtime now and I'm SO HUNGRY.
Dragging myself for lunch because it's gonna be meal replacement again :(
Just had it this morning as Felicia watched me down the shake torturously while she ate cookies :(

Alright, will update my progress here!
Must lose weight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment