Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Labour day love


















Met up with Xiaobai and Ahwei for dinner at Ramen Champion @ Iluma!
Been dying to eat the ramen there after I saw the advertisement on train with Shit after school the other day.
I had Sapparo Miso Ramen, too salty, the taste of soup base too strong for my liking, but the noodle and char siew was good! Ahwei had the Bario's ramen and I liked that one so much more! Their noodles are thicker and the meat was soooo good! Had loads of fatty part but it's just so nice :D
They've got so many stalls we didn't even know where to start!
Shall go back more often to try other ramen :D

After dinner we headed down to Bugis Village around 9pm (most shops closing already lol) and I managed to get a navy blue skater skirt and a pair of earrings!
And also the pair of cute hello kitty leopard prints spectacles.
LOL Xiaobai and Ahwei were looking at caps and I saw the specs, thought they were cute so I got it.
Think we got cheated :(
We got them at $10 but after that we saw other shops selling at $6.90 only!


Well, that's what you get at Bugis Street! LOL.
Anyway had an awesome day with them, though was only for a short period of time cause I woke up late and took damn long to get ready.
Suck at drawing eyeliner, I drew the eyeliner and apply my double eyelid glue 3 times!!!!
Think my right eye gonna sag down very soon from all the tugging and pulling.
Had loads of fun and did stupid stuffs LOL. Love them so much :D


Okay time to pack my stuffs, remove my mask and go to sleep.
Long day at work tomorrow and got class also *yawns*
NIGHTS ALL!
Okay I only have 1 reader here I think. HAHA NIGHTS TO YOU!
Photos of myself being vain first.
HAHAHAHA since no one read my blog so I can post many camwhore photos here!





No comments:

Post a Comment