Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mask!

Right after posting on my blog a few hours ago that I will take good care of my skin, I'm doing it now!

Just did a face scrub using Cure, followed by Biore's pore strip for nose and some strawberry peeling for other blackhead areas, then Innisfree's Volcanic Clay Mask, then now as I'm typing this on my bed, I'm doing a The Face Shop's Su Hyang Snow sheet mask I bought from Korea 2 years ago. Lol I heard shelf life is 3 years right?! The SuHyang line is my favorite Skincare range cause it really gave me glowy and radiant skin. I only bought one pack (8pcs) of this one (bought alot other series too) that time cause it was TFS best selling item so I thought it'll always be there. Who knew last year June they said it was discontinued already :O So damn sad. I was even thinking of buying all the stuff like serum, night cream and all :( time to search for my next favorite Skincare :(

Oops the torn open wrapper. Heh :p

Masking nowwwwwww!!!!!

Hehe I'm starting to fall in love with this iPad :D


No comments:

Post a Comment