Thursday, June 6, 2013

MARCH COMPANY TRIP - BATAM TURI BEACH RESORT

Aights, photos from the trip. Nothing much cause the beach is quite dirty. 

Ara, me and Salina 


Our room has this balcony that faces right at the beach. Don't be fooled by the photo, the beach is pretty dirty with tons of seaweeds :/ These shots are like those advertisements whereby they take such clear-looking waters and trick consumers I think :x But it's a very relaxing place, though housekeeping is really not up to standard, the chairs had stains and we have to clean before sitting down. Ara was my roommate and we both would sit there and chat and enjoy the sea breeze and waves :D



Bored. Waiting for their "games" to start. Bed also got stain. Sighs.



LOL our 'old-school' pose. Buddy Buddy eh.








Dinner party was themed "School Days". Most people wear uniforms (real uniforms or act jap school girl uniforms LOL), some just a tee shirt that says "NUS". Wanted to like just wear school tee (My mom threw my school uniform away!!) but the management say not allowed. Bluff one. So I just wore a sweater and skater skirt. Plaited my hair and with a geek specs. Not gonna spend money on such stuff like Salina who goes all the way to Bugis street to buy the 'costumes' Heh.



My company. It was an invite by a company we were working with, so we don't know the people there. Just go cause it's free? LOL


Failed shots. Tryna get a good shot with the very pretty background. Sighs









Was bored after checkout waiting for the assembly time to be up before we head back. So we walked to like this half-done jetty to take a look. The sea there's like so much nicer. But the jetty was under construction so we could only take pics here. The wind was SO damn strong my tee shirt looks so bloated with all the air rushing into it I looked like I got big tummy.

Home Sweet Homed. I love my room. Very cosy, but a little bit too messy. With all the dust, clothes and plastic bags. Need to do spring cleaning soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment