Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May babies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH! Love ya :D





First up!
Winson's 23rd birthday at Dempsy. Can't remember the name of the restaurant. I only knew that it's so difficult to get around that area without a car! Almost fainted under the hot sun trying to locate a place to eat. The food was not bad, but the weather made me so uncomfortable I kind of lost appetite there. Cakes not very nice also :( But I think I still ate alot leh hehe :p
Then we went to Bugis for the Star Trek movie. 
Gosh it's been damn long since I watched a movie. Been too busy. I want to watch Hangover 3 and Fast and Furious :( Guess it's time to make a trip down to the theatre myself soon. Use to watch movie alone and I find it quite nice, though my friends think I'm crazy. 

Next next next! GAN POH HONG'S 25TH BIRTHDAY!
Haiyo all getting so old already. Can't believe we all knew each other for more than 10 years already!
From young and innocent to.......... LOL!
We all have changed so much, but am so glad our friendship never changed/distanced. All of us are so busy with our lives now but whenever we get together, nothing has changed :)
ANDDDD our Miss Gan's boyfriend had already proposed! Of course say yes la house also buy already hehe. She's gonna be my first good friend who gets married! So excited :DDDD

Anyway we went to Xiaobai's new workplace - Eat.Play.Love to celebrate! It's a casual dining restaurant which has handicrafts for diners who are interested in them. Means you can have a meal there or do some crafts.
It's quite popular with families as the parents can bring their kids there to do crafts while they have a meal there. The menu varieties are quite limited, but their Thai food are pretty good! I had a basil chicken rice I think? And a mango freeze. ZOMG the mangoes are uber fresh! Feel like having one now ~_~ Everyone agreed with me too :D

Waiter Xiaobai!



Love the restaurant. It's very cosy :))



I don't remember what's the name of it! But this is some amazing stuff! You take this film of plastic-looking thing and you draw on it. After you're done you just put them in an oven and it becomes 3D acrylic! But have to draw the image big enough because it will shrink. Ahxian had such a fun time looking at the thing transforming. HAHA it's damn cute xD Some of them drew theirs too small so we couldn't do anything about it :( Actually we planned to make bracelets! So each of us draw something for each other then we put them together on a bracelet. One of a kind! Shall take a photo of it soon.
Love it cause it's for our friendship :)


Group photo before we call it a day


Last but not least my bro's 25th birthday! Always a simple affair every year. Birthday cake with song at 12am, then a dinner with the relatives.


Okay gay enough thanks.

Happy birthday Kor Kor :) My first friend though we fight like no tomorrow when we were much younger. Until now the fights we had still make us laugh whenever we talk about it.
Congrats on getting wonderful results and I believe you'll get married before me LOL.
Sometimes although I feel you don't give a damn about me, I believe you still care for me as a brother.
I hope I'm not too optimistic! 
Please treat me better when you get your job :D

No comments:

Post a Comment