Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm sorry.

I walked past the orange juice vending machine today outside Funan mall during lunch time and saw a lady holding that small cup which cost $3 and immediately thought of you complaining to me that time saying you didn't know it was such a small cup and felt cheated.

I actually smiled.

Then I felt sad right after because I realized we are no longer what we used to be.
I started looking at our photos and all the things we did flashed back so quickly,
I can't help it but tears just started to form around my eyes.

I just want to say, I'm really sorry.

You have been wonderful.

You placed me in the center of your life, your world revolved almost around just me.
You tried to give me your best, you tried to give me whatever you have. Be it time or money.
Just everything.
You received your $80 vouchers from SAF and the first thing you thought of was to bring me to go have a good meal at Social Sin.
You try to fork out everything if it was ever in your capabilities.
You don't even buy stuff for yourself, wearing the same old tops, same old bottoms.
Even your slippers you just wore anyone you bought from Yew Tee.
You're a really great boyfriend.

But I think the problem lies with me.
I don't think I can ever trust someone with my feelings 100% anymore.
I just wanted to love myself more. Do whatever I want.
I want to party without making anyone upset, I want to spend all my time on myself.
I want to do things without thinking of any consequences.
I am a selfish girlfriend.

I don't deserve your love and time.
I am the worst of the worse.
I can't accept your flaws but I wanted you to accept mine.

Now you have decided to give up.
Your love turned into hatred.

I'm sorry for everything,
please forgive me.

Thank you for these 13months and I truly believe you deserve someone better,
someone so much better.

I don't deserve any love from you.

I believe you'll be better off without me.



No comments:

Post a Comment