Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lost

Maybe it's just never meant to be. 
I don't even remember how many times you said you regretted your decision to be with me.
I looked at Gingy and thought of our sweet memories. But things have turned out this way.

Yes I was a real shitty girlfriend back then because I became very protective of myself because of what Chihkye did to me. I want to love myself more because I don't want to allow myself to be in a spot of losing myself cause of a relationship, I want to be strong.

All my actions took a toll on you and when I decide to change, you have already given up.

So many things, you just kept to yourself, and only bursting all out when you decide to let go. We didn't have proper communication at all. Which led to the breakdown of this relationship.

I guess it's better for you. 

Sorry for everything. You deserve someone better.

I am truly undeserving of your love, time and effort.

I will take care of Ted, Gingy and the 2 pandas who are still wrapped In the bag because you don't allow me to take them out as they'll be dirty.

I guess it's just fate. 
Maybe we just met at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment