Saturday, June 8, 2013

Injured, fat, rants

Just want to rant since I guess no one really come in and read anyway. Don't wanna tweet or write on fb cause I don't want that attention or something.

I'm so upset with myself these few days. Hurt my knees from my 21km run last Friday at sundown, and haven't been exercising since. A week before the run I also stopped exercising as I needed to let my body rest before the run, didn't knew I would hurt myself and after that I can't do anymore cardio. I went swimming 3 days later and couldn't even do breaststroke cause my knees hurt when I kick, ended up doing my half-standard freestyle for only 20laps I think. And kickboxing yesterday was another disappointment, didn't want to aggravate my knees further though it has recovered quite abit. So I was quite slack during the workouts and didn't feel as tired as I normally would cause I know I didn't push myself hard enough. 
Not to mention, of course, no more doing of insanity (which I had great results from) cause it requires a lot of jumping which is very bad for knees.

And my diet has been reallllly bad. I've been snacking on chips and chocs (especially) every time. Worst still I crave for fried/processed food every time as my exams is around the corner so I would keep munching on them when I'm studying. Drinking wise I'm still fine, still sticking to plain water and my green tea (tea bags one). Just the food I really can't. I tried to eat clean like making my own wraps for lunch (plain boiled chicken breast/thighs, lettuce, tomatoes, blueberries, grapes, corns, cheese) and having only wholemeal bread (with peanut butter or ham :/) but I still crave or cookies/cakes/biscuits! I know it's okay to give in to your temptations sometimes, but I think I've been giving in too much.

My tummy is still showing and my arms, legs and calves are so huge. And my butt is so loose omg I really hate myself being like this. Yiru suggests we go gym because it really works? But problem is I hate the gym. So many people, I hate to waste my time idling around waiting for the machine to be available, and I don't want to do the wrong exercise (like last time which made my calves so big).

Sighs. 

Okay this is random but I need to go have dinner and study for my exams on Monday. Bye bloggie

Photos taken today. Look at all the stubborn fats that refuse To go away.
It took me a lot of courage to post this on a blog, I have very low self esteem when it comes to my figure. Most of my friends are skinny and my guy friends are always saying I'm fat. But I want to post this to remind myself I need to stop looking like that. I'm gonna give myself till my birthday to lose more (6kgs?) and get into the shape I want. Bye fatty


No comments:

Post a Comment