Sunday, August 11, 2019

Wtf is a marriage? A commitment to each other that you’ll ‘be there in sickness and health till death do us apart’? Or just a piece of paper showing off to the world that someone wants you, you’re taken, to show the world you’re happy and in love

What’s the point of marriage if there’s no honesty, no understanding, no communications, no commitment, no loyalty.

This is why I never believed in marriage. Some people say I’m gonna be ‘left on the shelf’ once I turn 30 and unmarried. Lol what is marriage honestly if there are no plans to be committed no plans to be honest and just having a relationship living based on a lie.

Ya you might look happy on the outside. “Oh my Husband this my Husband that” but you come home every night to an empty house or with a man who’s mind is not even there with you even though he’s physically there

Lol or when he knows you’re out on a game of overnight mahjong then he secretly leaves home to call someone then come home for 2 mins to take his wallet etc then get on an Uber with somebody else and leaves to god knows where. And you trying to act like you’re happy then tells your Daughter “pls just let me go play mahjong and let me be happy, I want to be happy”

For fuck sake leave me alone
I have enough of this fake happy family image. Get some balls and leave this fucking idiot.

Why am I letting this get to me so much? I told myself I will ignore this is none of my business but being stuck at home and living with you two is driving me insane. Can’t wait to turn 35 and move out and let you two just deal with yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment