Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Randoms

Quite free in office today, and I have a SD card in here so I thought I could blog abit of photos here which summed up my life LOL.

Looking back at all the photos, I realized I really put on a lot of weight ever since I got into a relationship.

Before I was attached, my life was just studies, work and exercise. I run almost everyday, had kickboxing and just ate normal food you get at kopitiams.

And now, what do couples do when they go on dates? Yes, FOOOOOOD!
Eat nonstop. Other than movies, what else can we do. Eat lo. Sometimes go LAN shop play Left4Dead -_-.
So I'm ballooning now, same goes for my boyfriend.
My exercise continues, I've even added swimming into my routine. I swim 1-2 times a week, kickboxing once a week, and try to go for jogs 2 times a week.
But we all know it's really my diet I need to control, if not no matter how intense my workouts are, I'll never slim down.
I gained 4kg ever since we got together!
Please let me lose weight :x

Is swimming bad for me? My calves seems to be getting bigger and bigger :O 

My life has been in a mess.
I failed my ACCA exams, and I haven't study for my retakes which is coming in December and it's already October!
OH GOSH I need to wake up.
Other than my diet getting out of control, my bank has been depleting like mad.
I've been shopping online NONSTOP. Can spend up to $600 a month just on online shopping.

Online shoppings + Good food on dates = Bankruptcy.

So I'm quite broke now, I even had to use my savings money!
When I started working, my pay was much lower but I was able to save!
Now, I have to use them even though I earn much more now. What the?
I have been controlling myself these days, not to get impulse buys.
Improved a lot but Philana was saying I shouldn't be buying at all anymore.
Hmmm.... :(

Just hoping my life could get back on track now.

Anyway I've posted random photos. HAHA bye.

TimYee's 21st birthday last year, this was one of my slimmer times :(

Cuzzie birthday!

Darius sitting on my previous workplace's chair! I miss everyone at SABE a lot :(

Scrapbook made by SABE team (led by Felicia LOLOLOL) on my last day of work. And a old SECA bear given by one colleague from the other department, it's an old bear, it was there ever since I was an intern there.

Contents inside made me cried. It was really hard to control and very very emotional. My 2 years there were good, and bad.

Saying goodbye to the workshop where I had my lunch (sometimes), my afternoon naps, my cuts and blood, and many memories I had............. I even dig someone's ears here. It was really full of memories.

My best buddy! Always there for me. Never left me out. Seen me cried my eyeballs out when I was ditched and was there for me every time. Just sitting beside me quietly when I was so down. Saw how pathetic I was that time and just grabbed me and told me "Look at yourself, do you even look human?" LOL. Bring me for good food when we are out for work at hospitals. Make me laugh and just spice up my working life.



Our first date at USS. We were so happy and tired that day. Boyfriend, why you look so Ahbeng? :(

Phil's 23rd birthday (OMG WE ARE SO OLD NOW) at Brussel Sprouts

Yiru's 23rd birthday at Bishan Prawning farm. Those prawns were not ours, it was some uncle who caught a lot and gave to us. And we act like is ours HAHAHA

Boyfriend and I at St James boiler (?) Had free Greygoose Magnum so we went for free drinks.
Even had free fries cause Eve worked there HAHAHA end up paid for cab home only :D
SEE, I'm so much fatter now OH GOSH

Ahwei's 20th birthday at Novena :D Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake!

LOL crying photo at SABE again

No comments:

Post a Comment