Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What have I done? Nothing.

Went drinking with girlfriends, 1 shot + 1 vodka with orange juice, and you think I did something shameful behind you, what if I were to do it to you? If you were to go Thai Pub that night I could have well accused you of hugging or kissing the Thai girls there, and there is so much dirtier, I did not accuse because I trusted you.
You? Just a text from a friend who joked that I should stay with her brother, make you think I have something with him.
I did not delete his messages, never before. You said conversations were gone because my phone got rebooted due to the Find my iPhone app. But you said I purposely delete them.

You asked for explanations, I gave, But what did I get in return?
"You know what you did"

what did i do? drink with girlfriends, after that friend's brother came, friend's brother drove us to Zouk, Zouk full house, so we went to eat Yong Tau Foo at Redhill. Then CoffeeBean at Holland. Then both friend and bro sent me home.
I just hope someone can add in something in between that could happen to me and her brother so that I would not feel that I've been accused so horribly.

I have never done anything shameful, never betrayed you.
But because of your insecurities you label me as a whore or a slut.
If this makes you feel better for breaking up with me, lying to yourself that you dated a whore and you finally want to get rid of her, if by labeling me as this, makes you better. Just go ahead.

I will be pushed to the ground for now, but I promise I will stand up on my feet again and tell myself you're not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment