Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sick


Was on a record of not falling sick for more than a year (the last time I fell sick was last year August) and now I'm down with this virus that's making me so so so sick and useless.

I always hear people saying:
When a person who hardly fall sick actually fell sick, it will be a whole lot worse than those who fall sick more frequently.

Is this even true?

Anyhoos, I didn't want to see a doctor because I think it will go away by itself. Bro said common flu cannot be cured by medicine, it's all recovered by our own body's antibodies? But I really want to recover ASAP because 
1)my birthday is coming 
2)I am going for the biopsy and ultrasound scanning this Thursday and I don't want my sickness to affect whatever they are going to test from me.

So I went to the docs after work ytd and took the medicine thinking ill be alot better after a night's sleep.

Slept after the medicine at 8pm last night and woke up this morning at 7am with aches all over, slight fever, and lost my voice.

Mom said the doctor and medicine sucks, and yes I won't be going to that doc anymore. I've always frequent that clinic because its always more empty than the other one and waiting time is shorter. There's actually 2 times I went and my sickness 
1) got worse 
2) didn't recover after completing the medications and went back for another round of "stronger meds" according to that doctor (which means more $$)

When do I ever learn?! 
Yes Greenlife you suck, ill never go back again even if it meant longer queuing and waiting time at Temasek's.

Now I've just had my lunch cooked by mommy and took the medication (i dont have a choice :( )and feeling all weak and drowsy again. 

I hate to fall sick. I feel like a useless person who just lays in bed all day sleeping. I want to workout so bad but I just don't have the strength at all (my hands are trembling as I'm typing this post from my phone)

After this post I'm going back to my bed and be a useless person all over.

But there's always a blessing in disguise.
Sick, but home cooked food by mommy :)
She said she specially went to the market to buy a big piece of fish for me to eat
Love my mommy so much, feels like a little girl again :D


Okay back to rest.
Good nights


No comments:

Post a Comment