Thursday, November 28, 2013

Blank

As I sit here, my mind is filled with so many thoughts that it just went blank.

I'm tired, but I can't sleep.
I need someone by my side, but I don't want to talk.
After all, at the end of the day, I'm in this cold room on this cold bed cuddling Ted and Pandas and just venting it out through my tears.

I'm not gonna die, that's the good news.
I should be thankful I found this when I'm still young, though it totally screwed up my job chance at SIA.

So many things I don't know what to do.

I don't want to be on medication for the rest of my life.
I'm going to give Zoukout a miss after having troubled Eve to help me secure a job position
I have my exams in 2 weeks time
How am I going to tell the clinic about this?
The management has not been very understanding about my whole situation 
I'm suppose to go for my half marathon

Right now everything is just so messy...

Why? Why must it be me.
Karma hitting me too hard, but what did I even do? To deserve this?


No comments:

Post a Comment