Friday, July 5, 2013

Leavin'

Leaving for Perhantian in 2 days time.
Yet to pack my stuff - the part I hate the most.
GRRRRR
Planning in my head what to bring, how many to bring, how much to change.
Haven't even change my currencies yet aahhhhHH!!!!

Kickboxing tonight then the Bitches would be over at my place for mahjong.
Totally forgotten we have fish tanks at home now and that the space might be too small for us to play mahjong already.
Sighs suddenly so many things to be reminded of :(

Saturday tuition 4-6pm. After that would be jogging with Ziqi (Promised earlier already).
Then will be heading to Yiru's place as our flight's at 5+am so we would be cabbing down to airport together in the midnight.

HAIYO.
I better start packing tonight before they come for mahjong.

BUSY BUSY BEEEEE MEEEEE~

I am so random.

No comments:

Post a Comment