Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Snippets, my life.

Found an app on iPhone that could upload photos from my phone to blogger conveniently! And since most photos are in my phone (hardly bring camera out), so I just thought I should dedicate this post with many photos taken recently or wayyyyy long time ago, for you know, memories sake.


















Brought a Groupon with Yiru a few months back for this Swiss roll baking class. Cost us $58 each. Was initially really excited until we realised how impatient the teacher was. The class was supposed to start at 7 and ends at 10.30pm.
But the previous class had an overrun and we only managed to start at 7.30pm. And she looked like she's dying to go home and ended us at 10pm. That's like cutting 1 hour off the agreed duration? So in between she was rushing us and did not even let us do it properly. For younger bakers like us, she would just come to our table and do it for us, rushing us to quickly finish up the batter so they could be baked -__-"
Anyway the verdict. Mom and brother said the cream wasn't enough - they gave us whipped cream which I thought was quite gross so I didn't put alot. Whipped cream's okay on my Starbucks but not in my Swiss roll pleaseeee! And I only took a small bite off the whole cake, to taste it. Was too grossed out by the smell cause everything (including me) smelled like a cake. Or more precisely, egg cake (direct translation LOL). Sighs, Groupon mah. What to do? Will try to make one myself at home when I have the time, since I know what's the proper way to do it, especially beating the meringue!

Shit reading this girly book - Where rainbow ends. LOLOL couldn't stop laughing! He said something about his ship people or something require them to read novels, so he just grabbed this (I don't even know where he got it from! Or he specially went to buy.... o.O)
Anyways we were on our way home after the 'Man of Steel' movie and buffet dinner for Jonus birthday. SO full I almost exploded. Even needed the toilet two times in town. Once I even felt like the food came up my throat and slid back down, taste like vomit. SUPER GROSS LA. I hate eating buffets with them because they order like no tomorrow and ALWAYS CANNOT finish one. Sighs.
And forgot to take group photo :/


Hehe my soft toys corner which makes me smile everytime I looked at them. They had quite abit of dust after a long time so I decided to clear them on a weekend and I re-arranged them! Actually, I wanted to buy a bicycle but I have no more space in my room. Everyone's telling me to remove the soft toys and put them in the storeroom/cupboard. But a few years back before I moved to this place, I told myself if I were to ever get a new room and design it myself (Previous room was designed by a designer hired by my parents and my soft toys were all in the cupboard in garbage bags), I will allocate a space just for my soft toys. So I'm going to keep that!

 As for the bicycle, I already have plans to make space for it in my room! Now the thing is, I need to do research! Cause I want a bicycle that can travel further places. Not like the one given to me by my uncle - with basket infront one. It would just remind me of the nightmare when I naively brought it out and cycled to Bukit Timah with Eng Ann and Chee Yau. Ended up they had to pull my bicycle and ride it back home. Cause my legs just couldn't take it anymore. Mountain bike it shall be!



A big parcel of loots from The Tinsel Rack! Bought a total of 5 items which added up to $126 :/ Was abit mortified but I really liked them! 2 Good Girl Flare Skirts (Mint and White), 1 Kidston Button Down Shirt in Pink, 1 Keyhole button chiffon top in White and this Lattice back top in Mint!

Really like Lattice design alot these days. Lazy to take photos of the rest of the items :p





Was packing my albums and I found this! BWAHAHAHA SO FUNNY. I took these photos and sent it to Eng Ann, whom in turned laugh and called me up, and led to a one hour chat on the phone talking about the past and planning to meet up for dinner again since the last time I saw him was..... At NUH after my exams when he got into a bike accident? I am a person who likes to look back at the past and just live in it, and I'm just glad we are still in contact even after 10 years! He even invited me to his wedding dinner when the invitations were very limited! :D
We were so young and innocent and had many of our first. So funnnnnyyyyyy!







Pink Ombre Jacket from TVD! Been searching for it ever since I missed out the item cause I wasn't  by my computer and it was OOS by the time it was at my comment :( Couldn't find it off the forums too, but many months later I found one! So happy! Forgot to roll up the sleeves so it looked baggy. Phil didn't like it cause it's not her style. But I love it! Just maybe not with the skirt in this photo :p



Part of the scrapbook Felicia and team did for me when I was at my last day in SABE. Kimpoh and Darius, the two kids I mentored on different semesters when they were having attachment. Miss them both luh! Kimpoh is the cockster who would make me laugh with the way he talk and the things he say. Darius' that young chaota boy who would listen to my commands everytime hehe.. and of course Felicia, who's always there for me. Aiyoooo I miss everyone!






Mahjong at my place last week. Everyone was so tired they left at 4am. We used to play till sunrise last time. Old bones.............



























Phil was really awesome and nice to draw this for me. HAHA cause she told me to put my slippers like that outside the room when I'm out overseas in Perhentian. Being the most 'pan tang' (superstitious) person in our clique, she drew this to make sure I know how to put it cause I told her I don't understand what she meant over Whatsapp. My friend is so sweet! :')



Finally wore this romper from Love Bonito which I got from their clearance sales last July.
But it failed me. When I was on the plane, one strap snapped off. So I had no choice but to attach it to another buckle, sharing it with another strap. By the time I reached the resort, both just snapped off. AHHH at least it only came off after I reached the resort. Just have to sew them up nicely this time!


I'm considering if I should buy this dress? In black colour that is. Phil said yellow doesn't suit me. This is a size L, but AforArcade only has the black one in Size S and M :( Should I get the M? Scared will be too tight... If not I'm planning to wear it for my brother's graduation next week!



Phil sent me this cause she said it's me. Can't agree more.





















Winson sent us this in Whatsapp. all the dumb photos we took when we were in Poly. HAHAHAHAHAHA really good awesome memories. Especially that pose on the couch in the KL hotel.
it's for their issue of 'FPM', instead of 'FHM'.

For Pig Magazine. Great.


No comments:

Post a Comment