Thursday, October 24, 2013

Annoyed

WHY WHY WHY WHYYYY
I use to eat so much junk and processed food last time and never workout, but I was alright.

Now I exercise and improved my food choices by alot but why am I still so fat?
I am so jealous of girls who can eat whatever they want and not get fat.
Especially when they post on social medias all the yummz food.
All I can do is imagine myself eating them = torturous.

This doesn't make sense.
Why am I still not losing weight.
Why are other girls who don't work out and never watch their diet, slimmer than me.

I feel that I'm like typing improperly,
but AHHHHH.
Just annoyed with myself.
Sometimes you just want to let go and eat like a Godzilla,
stuffing 3000 calories in a day and not care about a single shit.

I want to sit in my couch whole day and not move.
I want my bubble teas, fast food, chocolates, potato chips and cakes!!!!! DAMN IT.

K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment