Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stay strong.

The past week was really bad.
Pulled down to earth and hit the floor damn hard when I was high above.
The pain and worries were overwhelming,
it felt like the terrible breakup.

I am thankful for people who cared for me.
I'm sure they know who they are, all of them, so important to me.

Thanks for listening to my endless rants,
for being there physically.



And this particular friend - Thank you,
For that Oreo cheesecake on a Friday night (and you saw me in my FBT shorts showing all my fats on my legs cause I was doing Insanity OMG),
for the supper company though it meant no sleep cause you have to wake up at 2am.
for going to the doctor's with me after only sleeping 1 hour the night before and after work.

I know I can always count on you.

Just thought about how we met and find it amazing how awesome you are,
when I had a very bad impression of you when I first knew you in school.
But we all now know you are amazing!

Thank you to everyone who cared.
I now know who I should really treasure and keep close.


No comments:

Post a Comment