Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bitches

Some time in August (During the long weekends of National Day + Raya Public Holiday I think), had a steamboat and mahjong session at Winson's place! The last time we had such gathering was last year during Chinese New Year:




Aaron the birdy didn't join us though, think he went Paktor.

This year, we had full attendance! *Yay*





The usual things Barney do that irritate the shit out of us.
But the guys always keep him entertained.
This time he wants to do the hula-hoop together with them.

Me with Miss Korea. :)




Bloody Barney keeps wanting to move away cause he wants Kevin (Winson's bro who helped us take these photos) to snap photos of my legs.


Poor Aaron.

Jonus' turn.
I wish he would seriously stop harassing the guys and get himself a girlfriend soon.

I love candid shots!

JUST LOOK AT HIM (-____-)





Photos not as clear as last year's, cause I didn't bring my camera, and all the photos were taken using Winson's Samsung phone.

BBQ Gathering and Shit's birthday.


Happy birthday pangsai!
Super nice hazelnut cake from Swissbake, me love the crust at the bottom *SLURRRRPPPS*


BBQ at Kit Yee's condo some time back during the Mid-autumn period.
Shared ghost stories again lololol.
It's full attendance again! With special guest Sumaiya.
It was on a Thursday so we all looked damn shag yo.

As irritating as some (actually only XQ) of them are, I love this bunch of guys so much!

When I first entered Poly, I hated it because I had no friends (Other than Jolene who happened to be from my Primary school, I just hung out with her but she had like 1000 other friends in the school because she's super active in all kinds of CCAs and camps, so we only sit together in class and have lunch sometimes), lectures were boring, I'm that fat girl in T-shirt and jeans everyday, and the school was so out of the way.

During my first week of school, I tried to be in this clique of girls who just made me felt so out of place and awkward. Didn't help much too, when Phoebe (that crazy lioness) was inside.
I remember telling Hwee Fang, "This is only 3rd week of school, and I don't know how am I gonna endure for the next 3 years"
And then ZOOOOOM. 3 years up, I made wonderful friends and miss my poly life now.

I only met these bunch of guys when I was in Year 2. We had been in the same class for all the 3 years but we didn't talk for the first one.
Then PTK went Cambodia with them for the YEP trip (I went Vietnam with KitYee and Jolene) and got close to them, so PTK asked me to hang out with them together with him and so I did, then things started to progress from there!

Seriously I don't remember how we got SO close, I guess everything just happened gradually...
especially after my drama breakup with Johnson, 
which had Winson and PTK sheltering me from the rain and trying to get a cab outside Vivocity,
going to Co-op and buying me one huge bag of all the chocolates with a crumpled note asking me to cheer up,
and Kityee's super heartwarming and encouraging handmade cards,
and all the company given when I didn't want to be alone after school.
That's when I felt my life is really blessed :)

So even after graduation, when all of us started working and studying and having other commitments, we hardly meetup like before but when we do, it's always never ending topics and laughters which make my day/week alot better and think that my life doesn't suck that bad.

I am not the prettiest, most talented, richest or smartest person, but I am definitely blessed with true friendships.

My life in Poly is indeed awesome :D

Dinner at Sakura at West Coast! I remembered they took so much food we couldn't finish them, then we played the Open Number game and whoever lose would have to eat a piece of food from the table.
Aaron lost like siao, I remembered watching him eat till I wanted to puke also.

Always hanging around in the library doing nothing.


Our Penang trip to visit Winson's relatives also!


Winson's birthday at ECP


I remembered this was Year 3 sem 2, when I was starting FYP and the rest of them going for their internship...

My 20th birthday dinner at Waraku in Heeren

Had a terrible haircut then.....








An awesome 20th birthday surprise party!

Winson was telling me they would be holding a surprise party for Aaron at the chalet, but actually it was for the 3 of us - Aaron, Jianyun and I (We are the November babies).
Jinjin slipped her mouth off when I asked her if she's going and then she said 
"Ya I'm going, you're going too right? Because they are celebrating yours too"
I was like (O_O)?
And asked Winson about it, then this smart fatty think really quickly and immediately said 
"Huh is it? They didn't tell me about it leh, say it's for Aaron"
After a few days, he came to me and said 
"Oh I checked with the guys, actually they wanted to celebrate together but after some planning we decide to celebrate yours another time, we didn't update Jinjin about it"

So I believed him totally.... Talk about being gullible.... :/

On the day itself, I met up with Kit yee and PTK to go Bedok and take a bus down.
Then Winson called and asked us to buy some stuff from NTUC. It was raining and the whole Bedok was super crowded and wet, and when we were in NTUC, Winson still did not let us know what we needed to buy, so we just roamed around for around 2 HOURS in Bedok basically doing nothing!
At that moment I was really hungry and feeling uncomfortable because of the rain and the crowd and was kinda pissed..... But Winson sounded so panicky over the phone telling me he's damn stress because of this party and kept ranting on the phone to me. So being a nice friend I didn't flare up and suck it up lo :p All I did was to tell him to settle over his side then give me a call only when he confirmed what he needed...

After 2 hours of walking around aimlessly, we finally took a bus and headed to the chalet.
We were told to walk in by the back door and when we reached, the whole place was dark and i saw candles on the floor with many people in the chalet. They were all telling me "Walk carefully, there's a table and many food here, Aaron is already on his way"

Then when Aaron came in by the front, we started to sing the birthday song for him!
After the song, 
they went another round again and this time I was like
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to ???!?!?!?!?!?!"
And then I vaguely heard "PEIYIIII, Happy birthday to you!"

Then suddenly I saw TOOTIES coming down the stairs! Imagine the surprise I had!
I really really didn't even suspect a single thing.
Apparently the 2 hours at Bedok was just trying to distract me because the surprise was for me too and they had to make sure the chalet's lights are all off before we go in. A very well-planned surprise.

Very very unforgettable birthday for me, ever!

I remember saying I wanted to blog about this many years back when it just happened. 
And I'm only blogging about them now...

I kept my promise though ;)



Errm the T-shirt that they made for me. Very terrible. My mom's like "AIYOOOO why give this kind of shirt for birthday!"
Threw it away already. (-__-)

I didn't expect myself to write such a long post,
it just happened and I got so carried away typing everything...

AHHH my love for blogging is back



No comments:

Post a Comment