Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family

Super out-dated - Events took place in July/August but I didn't have time to blog about it.

Donny's graduation!
Don, I mean.

So......... after 4 years of looking at my brother studying full time (enjoying his holidays at home gaming 24/7) while I start my working life and had to pay my own studies for my ACCA (no holidays cause I have to work) and being *ahem* jealous sometimes,
finally he graduates!
Not complaining though. Blame myself for not able to get into a local U :O !

Finally he graduates and is already working now.
In return, he is sponsoring for the air tickets to maybe Taiwan/Hong Kong for the family this December! Weeeee~

Oh, and also now I get free meals when I dine with him. HAHA!
When he was still studying, I was always the one paying for his share when we eat out so now he says he will pay liao. Now I finally feel like I'm the youngest in the family....

Okay.. Peektures.
Photos were uploaded damn long ago on Facebook but like I said, I will still blog them down so that 10 years down the road (Provided Blogger don't close down), I can come back and look at these memories :)

Yiru says I look like the Jie Jie :(


Cause of the way I hold my bag? LOL

Saw Shuwen who's there for one of her many friends who are graduating!



He really looks like a worm.

Never had this thing on my head before. Poly also no have.

Super boring... Everyone was almost sleeping while waiting for the rest to receive the certs.

Mommy on SI FANG MAO hehee.

Yeap!
That's Donny!

Bought graduation bear. Damn rip-off. Lady said "the robe is the same as the one that the graduates this year are wearing, custom-made." $68.

Bought card and chocolates the night before too!

Family polaroid. Which I pasted inside his card after taking it.

On dad's cab.



Proud Dad and Mom.


Mommy's 52nd Birthday!


It has always been a tradition in our family that we must cut a birthday cake and sing a birthday song at 12am.
Bro was in camp so he couldn't join, and my dad couldn't care less (as usual),
I had tuition after work and rushed to Yew Tee to find a birthday cake.
To my horror all the cake shops that I wanted to go closed!
Thankfully there's this final cake shop that sells all the $1 bread but looks really oily.
It's the last place I will go, but no choice loh..
If not I have to buy a sliced cake from 7-11 like what I did when I was in Secondary school for my bro.

Was a mad rush but happy I got one for her!

12am!

Look at my dad's sleepy face. I had to pull him out of his sleep (he asked me to wake him up when it's 12am. i'm not so mean!) and he still cannot open his eyes after 10 minutes of stoning.


still cannot open eyes.


okay lah chocolate cake not that bad actually.


Happy birthday to my Momma! Love her more than anything else in the world!
My face like a swollen only. 

Then on Friday, bro came back from camp so we decided to have a short birthday dinner with her after her friend pangseh-ed her for mahjong session. 

We bought a necklace with a small sapphire/diamonds pendant for her, she lost the one my brother got for her damn long ago :(

End up chain too short. Went to buy another longer one after dinner. 

So that's all.
Update more next time.

Bye to anyone who reads my boring blog. HEEEHEEE




No comments:

Post a Comment