Friday, October 4, 2013

Dizzy

Yeap. That's me right now - Dizzy.

I'm typing this entry from my phone using the Blogger app while lying on my yoga mat with my pool of sweat flooding on it.

Spell burn please.
I am suppose to do my abs now but I'm taking a short break while typing.

This journey is really tough. I've been on a plateau for very long and it's kind of getting to me. But I just find it so hard to change one habit - my diet.

No matter how tough I go in my workout, if I don't get rid of my bad habit of snacking, ill never get to where I want.

And I'm kind of losing my motivation to workout again. I think I need a training partner who wants to do Insanity with me and keep me on track.

This Saturday will be an important day to me. I hope I can be more relax this time and I even bought new makeups to cover my moles so I can pass the skin check easier. Oh, dyeing my hair black tomorrow too cause Victor says having ugly roots might deduct points for me.

Ok abs time, then preparation of lunch, bath, and sleep! And it's already 12am. I'm suppose to sleep before 12. Fuck


No comments:

Post a Comment