Sunday, December 8, 2013

Buck up

Things haven't been great.

But I'm thankful for everyone who took out their time to be with me.
Making trips to hospital with me,
Bringing me to alternative options, hoping they would benefit me though we still were left with the one and only choice in the end.
Worrying about the costs of the operation.
Making plans to surprise me and come my place to visit me.
Just the company, is all I need.

I can't imagine how I would be like 5 days from now.
I just hope I can make it.
I just hope I can feel normal again.

I've not done what I've been doing for a long time.
Working out, and excited to always find healthy recipe online. I haven't even tried my new food processor.
Maybe it's just an excuse for me to be lazy. 
No.

I'm left with 5 days before the op. I must work my way up again.
I cannot be defeated.


No comments:

Post a Comment