Friday, December 6, 2013


What people say when they're in bad times, or more uncommonly, good times.
Everything bad, will be over, just hang on.
Everything good, will be over too, so treasure it.

What about now for me?
Will this just pass by after a period of time?
Or would it just stick to me, for the rest of my life?

This illness might stick with me for the rest of my life,
or should I say, I would never be the same old healthy me again, when something in you just get cut out like this.
All the follow ups and tests that follows, danger of relapsing.

My life will never be the same or how I wished for it to be anymore.
The only thing I can change, is my attitude. 
To everything that happened.

My mind is not strong enough, yet.
But I will do better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment