Sunday, December 29, 2013

Who am I

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean, 
A vapor in the wind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone knows they're going to die but nobody believes it. If we did, we would do things differently. " - Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie.

We always say "life is fragile, treasure the one / everything you love before its too late"  but just how many of us really grasp the meaning of it, feeling it.
It happens, most commonly when someone important to you passes on.

Or when you are struck with an illness, curable or not, but one which might just kill you.

Many things happened to me, which most of my close friends would know. So I'm just feeling pretty much affected and many thoughts are running in my mind in the middle of the night.

Just some silly ramblings from a crazy girl.

I should sleep soon.

Good night world. 

P.S - to the person who hoped my operation fail, I'm sorry. Sorry for you. I don't blame your anger and hatred towards me, but maybe it's better if you let this bitterness go. And you will feel like a happier person.



No comments:

Post a Comment